Reasons Why Real Estate Makes a Good Investment
Investing in Rental Property is at a high. Housing being a basic need, there will always be a demand. Low home prices and interest rates being down. Investors need to take advantage of what is an opportunity of a lifetime. Historically long term rental investments have out performed traditional investments such as the stock market, treasury bonds, and CD’S. Real estate can offer a low entry point and allow your assets to grow rapidly over time making Real estate an excellent investment.
Important tips to help secure, and maintain your Real estate investments.
- Know your options: Since not all investment properties are the same it’s important to determine what type of property fits your strategy.
- Partner with the experience: First time investors should find a real estate agent experienced in investment properties.
- Look for the right location: Rental property locations are key. Basing your investment property around schools, shopping, parks, and recreation is ideal. Nice areas bring higher returns.
- Build a supporting cast: It is important to build a strong relationship with All County® Property Management, to handle day-to-day affairs. It is important to have a strong property management company to handle your investment.
Reasons Why All County® is important to your Investment
- 1/3 of all housing is renter occupied
- Housing is a basic need
- Protect investor’s assets
- No hidden Fees
- State of the are software and website
- Positive rate of return
- Tenant screening
- Collecting rents
- Overseeing every aspect of the property